TreasureMiners Gives 100% Of Your Donations In 16days

Treasure Miners (TM’s) is a well-designed Peer-2-peer donation platform that is built to last. It is very disheartening and unfortunate that most of us have lost huge amount of money in one hit-and-run ponzi scheme and others alike.
Nevertheless, moving forward in life is inevitable, and the worst thing you can do is to ‘’stop trying’’ because of the ugly experience you had in the past.  Another worst thing you would do is to compare Treasure Miners to any peer-to-peer donation platform that has ever existed. Treasure Miners is a game changer, designed to help you achieve financial freedom and put smiles on our faces.
It is built to last with high security measures that flush out “bad eggs” with the intention of spoiling the good effort of well-meaning people.
Treasure Miner will be officially launched on October 1st 2017, and from then till date, the platform will not experience any down time. Updates are to be done regularly on the site without it affecting the routine functioning of the platform. This will really make Treasure Miners stand out in the midst of other scheme donation platforms.

FEATURES OF TREASURE MINERS
100% of your donation in 16days in local currency (No bitcoin).
Strong recommitment policy.
20% down payment to avoid scammers.
48hrs time frame
Active support
Minimum donation is 10k and maximum is 500k
Recommitment
   
HOW DOES IT REALLY WORK
👉👉The system has a  Recommitment policy of 50% of your previous donation before Mining.

👉👉Assuming you wish to Donate Treasure of 50k to get 100k, you'd first be matched to make a 20% down payment this is a security measure that's being put in to chase out fake participants and scammers. After making the payment  you'll be matched to pay the remaining 80% anytime.

👉👉 On your withdrawal date you'll be required to recommit 50% of your previous donation in this process 20% first then the remaining 30%  will be matched almost immediately after that you'll be matched to Mine the 100% after which you'd be required to complete the remaining 50% anytime within 16days*

JOIN THE OFFICIAL GROUP USING THE LINK BELOW👇
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BdawfPhq0U3DutmLuE7lU0

👉👉 *Referral commission*
Ordinary participants get a one-time bonus of 5% from their direct Down lines while those who have up to 30refs will be entitled to a life time bonus...
Participant wouldn't be able to GH their bonuses if their Donation isn't up to at least half Of Their Bonuses

Main site: https://www.treasureminers.com

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/EAwqbkI2qSXL-xoWddjLZw